Affidavits and Statutory DeclarationsDuring the immigration process, there may be several instances, which require the submission of a Statutory Declaration or Affidavit from the applicant. Commonly used documents, requiring a Solemn Declaration or an Affidavit are:
- Statutory Declaration from the remaining parent of no objection to the child living in Canada
- Statutory declaration of Common-Law Union
- Sworn Affidavit from a translator
- Power of Attorney
- Sworn Affidavit explaining discrepancies in the civil status documents
- Letter of Invitation in the form of Statutory Declaration with the undertaking of financial responsibility for a person invited
As part of the process of making representations on behalf of clients, our office, who has Commissioner for Taking Affidavits on board, prepare above-mentioned documents and administer Oath, Affirmation or Solemn Declaration, making it convenient for the clients and eliminating the need to retain same services from other professionals, such as notary publics or lawyers.
Contact us and our office will assist you in above services.
Email to us at email@example.com or Call at Canada office +1 604-944-7912 or Thailand Office: +66 2-656-1543