Service Links Canada Inc is an incorporated Immigration Law Practice Firm based in British Columbia, Canada and we just opened an office in Bangkok to provide Canada immigration services for clients coming from South East Asia. The Bangkok office has been registered under Thailand Company Regulations with name of Service Links Canada (Thailand) Co., Ltd. At SLC we do immigration law practice exclusively for Canada. With seven years of experience and several hundred satisfied clients who have been able to start a new life in Canada, we have a broad and deep understanding of the immigration process, both in theory as well as in practice. We are able to make our experience work for you and for your family, to provide straight and uncomplicated answers to many questions that immigration clients have and, most importantly, to produce results and an immigration visa in your hands in as little amount of time as possible.
We have grown into a leading consulting firm one client at a time, and we service each client as though it was our only client, with attention to detail and with an understanding of how important the immigration process is to our clients' future. We are honored to serve and represent you, our valued clients, with the highest standards of representation in Canadian immigration law.
We are looking for energetic person who come up with flare of Graphic Skills and Office Management experience. Our new Bangkok office located at 973 President Tower, Prathunwan, Lumpini, Bangkok. The office is 5 minutes walking distance form Chidlom BTS station.
Position: Office Manager / Graphics Artist
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Depending on Experience
Qualifications: Office Manager / Graphics Artist
Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design and Knowledge of Office Administration Tools
Bachelor Degree in Office Administration/Business/Management with Diploma in Graphic Design and Language Knowledge of English and Thai
Computer Knowledge in Microsoft Office 2010, Adobe Acrobat 10 and Latest Graphic Tools like AdobePhotoshop, Illustrator and Flash etc.
At least 1-2 Year of experience as an administrative assistant and Graphic Designs in any professional company
- Responding Phone Calls / Emails from the clients interested to go to Canada,
- Collecting data from the client interested in Migration/Study/ Work Permit for Canada,
- Conversing with the clients about their needs,
- Updating the directors on daily Activities,
- Preparing clients’ files as per office procedure,
- Contacting overseas office on daily basis,
- Marketing Activities via search websites to promote the company presence in Thailand,
- Maintaining the Client logs / Reporting to Canada office.
Responsibilities (Graphic Design):
- Design Banner Advertisements for the company to post on websites,
- Design Newsletters in HTML format for Email Campaigning,
- Design Paper Advertisements / Print Media for company advertisements,
- Design Power Point Presentations,
- Uploading Images to Web Server / Discussion Board to update company website,
- Logo Designs and Design Company Stationary, if required.
(Note: All contents will be provided by our office for all type of Graphic Designs)
Please email your full resume with expected salary by email: firstname.lastname@example.org