Our office provides practical advice and assistance to Canadian employers in the process of hiring foreign workers on temporary basis or retention of skilled immigrants permanently.
Our services include:
- Free referral of skilled foreign workers (managerial, professional, trades and technical positions) to employers, who experience labour shortages and have trouble recruiting local workers
- Consulting in regards to Canadian work authorization for foreign workers, work permit and LMIA exemptions
- Providing information on hiring USA and Mexican citizens, NAFTA professionals, intra-company transferees, low-skilled seasonal workers etc.
- Representation before Service Canada in the process of Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) application for employers who wish to hire foreign workers on temporary basis
- Representation before Service Canada in the process of Arranged Employment Opinion application (AEO or LMIA with PR Nomination) of employers who wish to provide a Job Offer to skilled immigrants
- Counseling as to the employer’s options on retaining their present foreign workers permanently.
Contact us and one of our counsels will be ready to assist you.
Email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call at Canada office +1 604-944-7912 or Thailand Office: +66 2-003-1450.