DISCLAIMER: This web site is not an affiliate, intermediary or representative of the Government of Canada. We do not sell/charge or provide any immigration or government forms which are available free on IRCC website. We are paid legal representatives for all immigration matters. The legal advice (depends upon case by case), which we provide, is not available by IRCC office or its website. Our Legal advice can make your immigration case stronger with our experience and knowledge in IRPA and IRPR Regulations.

Visitor Visas for Thai Ladies married/common-law to Canadians

Feb 22, 2024, 11:59:13 AM

We are accepting new clients who are married to Canadians OR living with Canadians as common-law for last one year. We can help them to get visitor visas for Canada to join their spouses in Canada  by filing the sponsorship application at CPC Mississauga office and obtain TRV visa upon approval from CPC office.

Prospective clients can call at following numbers to make an appointment for all marriage related visas Contact:

Khun Chariyawan (Aye) at 08 50102062
Contact:  Khun Parwinder (Sony) at 08 61568786
Contact:  Office Reception at 02 656 1543