Business Immigration Programs
Start-Up Visa Program, Canadian PR for Entrepreneurs & Investors
The Startup Visa Program is a pilot program designed to welcome foreign immigrant entrepreneurs to establish their businesses in Canada and obtain permanent residency.
Innovative entrepreneurs who have the potential and skillset to establish a business in Canada are ideal applicants for this program. The aim of this program is to strive for new business, higher economic growth and increased local Canadian jobs.
The immigrant entrepreneurs should build businesses with the below features:
- Innovative in nature
- Ability to create jobs for citizens and permanent residents of Canada
- Capable of competing globally
- Support from at least one of the designated venture capital funds, angel investor groups and business incubators.
Who Is Eligible?
- Successfully meet minimum language proficiency requirements in English or French;
- Possess adequate settlement funds to establish themselves in Canada;
- Intend to settle in any Canadian province except Quebec;
- Successfully clear the necessary security and medical requirements;
- Demonstrate proof of support from at least one designated company;
- Demonstrate the mandatory ownership requirements;
- Maximum limit of foreign nationals who can apply for permanent residency under the same Startup venture is five (5).
The Quebec Immigrant Investor Program
Specified investors who make a passive investment of $1,200,000 and intend to live in Quebec, are eligible to apply for permanent residency under the Quebec Immigrant Investor Program.
The above-mentioned amount needs to be invested in Quebec through an authorized financial institution for the 5 years term.
The investor along with his/ her spouse or de facto spouse, need to have minimum legal net assets of CA$2,000,000 (2 Million Dollars). This amount excludes any donation received in the last six months from the date of making the application.
Who Is Eligible?
- Possess legally attained minimum personal net worth of $2 million;
- Possess minimum 2 years of relevant business or management experience in the last 5 years from the date of the application;
- Make an investment of $1.2 million in passive investment with no interest for five years, which is guaranteed by the government;
- Demonstrate intention to settle down in the province of Quebec.
We have professional staff that can guide you for all your Business Immigration needs.
You can apply online to check your assessment for eligibility of your Business Immigrant Visa. Please apply online Investor Class Immigration Assessment Form.
Fax your Resume with Business Profile and Net Worth details:
Global Fax: +1 604-229-2951 / Canada Fax: +1 604-944-7913