USA EB-5 Immigration Visa Program
Section 203(b)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act is designed to encourage investment of foreign capital in the US to create employment and benefit the economy. This program, known as the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa Program, will grant qualified investors and their families legal, permanent resident (“Green Card”) status in the United States.
Service Links Canada with its USA partner associate offers a specially structured investment opportunity to candidates who meet the program qualifications, and who intend to live as permanent residents in the United States. Benefits of the program include:
- No English language requirement.
- No age restriction.
- No minimum education requirement.
- No management or business experience requirement.
- Investor and family can keep their home country passports.
- Investor and family can live, work, or retire anywhere in the United States.
- Children can attend any public school or university for the same cost as US citizens.
- Investor and family can travel internationally.
- Eligible for US citizenship after five years.
To initially qualify, an investor must:
- Prove the origin of the investment amount ($900,000) and service and legal costs. Documentation is required, supporting the legal source and path of funds and method of accumulation.
- Have a joint net worth of $1,000,000 (principal applicant and spouse), excluding the value of the primary residence and related indebtedness; OR have individual income (principal applicant) of $200,000 in each of the last 2 years and the current year; OR have joint income (principal and spouse) of $300,000 in each of the last 2 years and the current year.
- Maintain his/her investment for a period of five years.
- Accept that the government prohibits a guaranteed investment return or guarantees that eliminate all investment risk.
- Have no prior criminal convictions or immigration violations.
- Have no major health issues, and pass a standard medical test.
- Intend to spend at least 6 months per year in the United States, and not be absent for more than 6 months at a time (required to maintain residency status).
- Have no intention to abandon permanent residency in the United States.
We have professional staff that can guide you for all your USA EB-5 Visa needs.
You can apply online to check your assessment for eligibility of your Business Immigrant Visa. Please apply online Investor Class Immigration Assessment Form.
Download the PDF form- Business Immigration Assessment form. - Please fill it up and send it back by scan email attention to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax your Resume with Business Profile and Net Worth details:
Global Fax: +1 604-229-2951 / Canada Fax: +1 604-944-7913