DISCLAIMER: This web site is not an affiliate, intermediary or representative of the Government of Canada. We do not sell/charge or provide any immigration or government forms which are available free on IRCC website. We are paid legal representatives for all immigration matters. The legal advice (depends upon case by case), which we provide, is not available by IRCC office or its website. Our Legal advice can make your immigration case stronger with our experience and knowledge in IRPA and IRPR Regulations.

Permanent Residence Card

Permanent Residence Card Sample

Permanent residents travelling outside of Canada require a valid PR card to provide to the transportation company as the official proof of their status in Canada upon return to the country.

A Permanent Resident Card (PR Card) is issued to every Permanent Resident of Canada, upon landing. A PR Card is a proof of permanent resident status, while entering Canada by air or sea.

The initial PR card is valid for a period of 5 years in most cases. Since a PR can apply for citizenship after 3 years of residence in Canada, most PR cards are not renewed. However, some people do not apply for Canadian citizenship and may need to renew their PR cards upon expiry.

We have professional staff that can help you to renew the PR Card or Replacement of PR Card.

Contact us for assistance with the PR card renewal for you and your family.

Renounce Your Permanent Resident Status

We can help you if you are the person who want to enter Canada again with voluntarily renounce their status as a permanent resident of Canada for obtaining TRV visa or ETA due to not maintaining the residency requirements as per Immigration and Refugee Protection Act of Canada.

Contact us for assistance with the Renounce PR Status for you and your family.

You can also send your expired PR Card details by email at immigration@servicelinks.ca if it has been expired. Upon receipt of all that information, our office will contact you in 1-2 business days.