DISCLAIMER: This web site is not an affiliate, intermediary or representative of the Government of Canada. We do not sell/charge or provide any immigration or government forms which are available free on IRCC website. We are paid legal representatives for all immigration matters. The legal advice (depends upon case by case), which we provide, is not available by IRCC office or its website. Our Legal advice can make your immigration case stronger with our experience and knowledge in IRPA and IRPR Regulations.

Translation of Documents

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) regularly requests translation of documents that are not in English or French with applications submitted to the visa offices abroad, Canadian embassies and inland processing centers.

Being association with members of the Society of Translators and Interpreters of British Columbia (STIBC), we can assit in providing quality translation of documents for immigration purposes, such as:

  • Civil Status Documents: Birth, Death, Marriage and Divorce Certificates
  • Driver’s Licences
  • Diplomas, Certificates and Educational Transcripts
  • Police Clearance Certificates
  • Job Reference Letters
  • Letters of Invitation
  • Adoption Papers
  • Other legal documents

In addition, our Commissioners of Oaths prepare sworn affidavits for translators, who are not certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial organization of translators and interpreters in Canada.

Contact us and our office will arrange for translation of your document in the language required.

Email to us at info@servicelinks.ca or Call at Canada office +1 604-944-7912 or Thailand Office: +66 2-003-1450 / +66 801543000.