Whether you would like to become a Temporary Foreign Worker in Canada or you are already employed by a Canadian employer, contact us for assistance with:-
- Application for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) Previously known as LMO.
- Obtaining initial work permit
- Extension of your stay as a worker in Canada
- Change of conditions on your work permit in Canada
- Restoration of status as Worker in Canada
We have professional staff that speak Thai and English and can guide you for all you work permit needs.
You can apply online to check your assessment for eligibility of your Work Visa. Please apply online Work Visa Assessment Form.
Download the PDF form- Work Visa Assessment form. - Please fill it up and send it back by scan email attention to: Immigration at email@example.com
Fax at our office in Thailand : +1 604 229 2951 OR Fax at our office in Canada: +1 604-944-7913